Reveal: My new Gucci Marmont Top Handle Tote

Oh, we are bag twins. I just received my bag today (I am waiting for my daughter to come home before I open and of course, she is late) So excited to "share" your bag style with you. The color is so great and while I loved it in black, I just bought a LV PM in black so the rose pink is perfect and new to me. Congrats on your promotion and I hope you enjoy her in good health!

I recently received a promotion, and decided to celebrate with a new purse. To my own surprise, I did not have a certain model or brand in mind and decided to drive up to Costa Mesa and visit the South Coast Plaza. With that many luxury stores in one place, I prepared my husband for a long day of shopping. :smile:

It didn't take me too long to make a decision. I fell in love with a Gucci - a Marmont Top Handle Tote in structured leather. The style is an homage to the purses they made in the 70ies, with the classic interlocking double G logo at the front, the stitching and the rounded shape of the flap. The color is a beautiful dusty pink, officially called rosy phard, that seemed to be pretty unique right now.

Here are some pics of my latest purchase. I am so in love! :heart:

Love your bag! How are you liking it so far? Do you find the color to be delicate?