Reveal: My First New Coach Bag!

Thank you everyone for all of the comments and tips! Now I am wondering if I should be concerned with color transfer from denim. Any tips on how to deal with that?
I've never had a problem with my leather bags but I've seen some on ebay so I know it could happen. For my light colored bags, I condition with Blackrocks Leather n Rich. It is a waxy conditioner that I think makes a layer of protection.

Thank you everyone for all of the comments and tips! Now I am wondering if I should be concerned with color transfer from denim. Any tips on how to deal with that?

Don't worry TOO much - enjoy your bag! Just be aware if you are wearing dark, newish jeans to minimize rubbing against them (ie. wearing crossbody with it resting against the denim while walking). And if I notice any color, I immediately use a baby wipe to rub it off. If you've conditioned and protected your bag with the apple guard, any color transfer should come off fairly easily with a baby wipe.

I have only had color transfer on light bags, personally. I had a mint green bag that became bluish in certain spots. My taupe Kristin never had a problem. I think that shade is pretty safe - just apply the stain guard!

I have a cerise colored Mercer that has the willow floral on it. I used it for at least a month and did not have any color transfer on the bag and I actually never treated it either! It is a great little bag. I am used to something a little larger (like Swagger 27 and Rogue 25) so it took a little getting used to but in the end I really like it.