Reveal - Glovetan pebbled leather DUFFLE

I received this the burgundy duffle on Friday and I am absolutely in love with this bag. I had my doubts about it before it came in but the leather is amazing, the color is beautiful and the size is just right for me.
I took your idea @Teagaggle and wrapped a scarf around the doubled strap. Love it!
View attachment 3787846View attachment 3787848

I like it when it's wrapped like that! So elegant. I've seen the oxblood in the store and it's lovely. Does that big pocket bother you guys? I felt like it was in the way when I tried it on. For me it's a bag that looks gorgeous on other people, but not on me. [emoji17]

I like it when it's wrapped like that! So elegant. I've seen the oxblood in the store and it's lovely. Does that big pocket bother you guys? I felt like it was in the way when I tried it on. For me it's a bag that looks gorgeous on other people, but not on me. [emoji17]

Thanks! I've gotten lots of compliments on this bag. The pocket doesn't bother me at all. I have a card holder and a small notebook in there towards the bottom and I usually keep my phone there also. It pretty much stays flat closed most of the time. I think the trick is not too put anything too wide in the pocket.

Thanks! I've gotten lots of compliments on this bag. The pocket doesn't bother me at all. I have a card holder and a small notebook in there towards the bottom and I usually keep my phone there also. It pretty much stays flat closed most of the time. I think the trick is not too put anything too wide in the pocket.

I might have to reconsider this bag... I've had this bag and the smaller bandit hobo on my mind for a while now. They're what I think of on ban island haha

Reactions: Lucylu29