Reveal 17B Red Mini & Bonus Photos of Requested Comparison with Chanel Red 00V, 12A, 14C, 16SS :)

:lol::giggle:;)Hahaha to ALL 3 of you
@shopgirl4cc @ironic568 @Vanana
Me thinks i have the obligation (yes-?) to demand a family shot from ALL 3 of you lovelies! NO sleeping allowed until your homework is completed!:eek::hugs:
That is a tough order for gals, i guess. I would reject if it was me. I love nap more than anything and choose sleeping rather than the homework lol:biggrin:

Hi shopgirl4cc, Could I ask the style number of your 00V Red WOC, if you know the # or have the tag, please? I'd like to ask this because I asked my SA and she could track it down by the number at her boutique computer system. Thank you so much for your help again, I really appreciate for your help :smile:

Here you go - tag of 00V WOC. "00V" on tag means Classic Line- same of Classic flaps has this "00V "on their tags. Color code is "81665" on tag. Chanel released this Red as classic Red on WOC. Chanel always has these color codes on the tags of each colored purses or SLG.
PS: But same 00V Red WOC on CAVIAR vs LAMBSKIN leather shows different shade of Red. ( actually 12A color code is exact same of 00V "81655 RED" - I posted earlier the tag at this thread page 4 and #55 )

Hope this helps :flowers: & Hope your SA can track down for you soon ;):heart:
View attachment 3783476

I love this shade of classic 00V Red caviar too and hope to add it into my WOC collection. Thanks for sharing the tag, my pretty gal ;)

That is a tough order for gals, i guess. I would reject if it was me. I love nap more than anything and choose sleeping rather than the homework lol:biggrin:
Ha, i know/i get what you're saying ! Hopefully they aren't "mad" at me for asking for family pics & I most certainly will not bug you either dear in asking for your family pic...sleeping/napping is priority! :lol::giggle::tup:

I love this thread! Omg thoroughly cleared my queries on the different shades of red. I just got my medium last week so this is the 17B?
Thanks all! ❤️❤️
Hi @Tracetrace :wave:Big congratulation!!! :congrats: Beautiful!!!! :heart::heart: Yes, I think yours is 17B as this season's Dark Red caviar for classic flaps is 17B :smile: If you have the tag, # of season and style, color code shows on the tag ;)
:hugs:I am so glad you love this thread :winkiss: Thank you for sharing your joy here! I am really so happy for you!!!:drinks::dothewave:

Ha, i know/i get what you're saying ! Hopefully they aren't "mad" at me for asking for family pics & I most certainly will not bug you either dear in asking for your family pic...sleeping/napping is priority! :lol::giggle::tup:

You two ladies are so funny! :giggle: my sweetest friend @Kendie26 Oh no no way, I'm not mad at you at all of course! you're my precious Chanel lover friend :hugs:I've still been just busy for my family as usual phewwww...:cray: that's all :upsidedown: how I wish I could have my own relaxing time little bit more...:frown:I just miss our nanny so bad...:crybaby:

Hi @Tracetrace :wave:Big congratulation!!! :congrats: Beautiful!!!! :heart::heart: Yes, I think yours is 17B as this season's Dark Red caviar for classic flaps is 17B :smile: If you have the tag, # of season and style, color code shows on the tag ;)
:hugs:I am so glad you love this thread :winkiss: Thank you for sharing your joy here! I am really so happy for you!!!:drinks::dothewave:

Thank you!! ❤️❤️ No I don't have the tag. SA told me it's off clients so he disposed it when I asked for it next day But yes judging from your detailed analysis I am convinced it's 17B LOVE it to bits

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
Hey you ~ my gorgeours buddy shopgirl4cc, I missed you pretty face ;) thanks for bring me up on this....

To @Mochibunnyy, Yeah....I was same as you on dark red 17b mini. I really love this dark red color but was struggling with this season's leather smells like plastic leather and strong chemical in it and I even doubted its made in Italy or is it real leather or just cheep leather. So I don't blame you even if you doubted authenticity for this leather. My long term SAs even noticed that strange smells too and said leather is so stiff and chains is thick and heavier than past season's, but they're sales ladies for their income in the end and did not go over this type of conversation of course. I heard some rumor from a few TPF members last year in private chats that in fact Chanel has factory for Chanel bags in China now?? I was just wondering if that's true or just rumor but i have no idea..sigh

No worries, I knew what you meant :smile:
My search continues, lol I am starting to sound like a crazy, obsessed woman :smile:

I love this thread! Omg thoroughly cleared my queries on the different shades of red. I just got my medium last week so this is the 17B?
Thanks all! ❤️❤️

Hi! congrats on your beautiful classic, loving this color. I am currently trying to decide if I want to get this in the Jumbo, the mini or the medium. Since you got the medium, would you mind posting mod shots? what can you fit inside? thank you so much, and I hope this is not a terrible imposition or request.

Reactions: Tracetrace
Hey you ~ my gorgeours buddy shopgirl4cc, I missed you pretty face ;) thanks for bring me up on this....

To @Mochibunnyy, Yeah....I was same as you on dark red 17b mini. I really love this dark red color but was struggling with this season's leather smells like plastic leather and strong chemical in it and I even doubted its made in Italy or is it real leather or just cheep leather. So I don't blame you even if you doubted authenticity for this leather. My long term SAs even noticed that strange smells too and said leather is so stiff and chains is thick and heavier than past season's, but they're sales ladies for their income in the end and did not go over this type of conversation of course. I heard some rumor from a few TPF members last year in private chats that in fact Chanel has factory for Chanel bags in China now?? I was just wondering if that's true or just rumor but i have no idea..sigh
Thank you my buddy @Chanel7Chanel for your input :smile: Your SA is right - Yes actually I noticed the same things about this 17B dark red mini that the chain is thicker and the leather itself is the stiffest and the heaviest in other minis I own. When I took the mini out first day and wore for a couple of hours by cross body style, I felt it's heavier and little bit uncomfortable that my shoulder got sore which never happened by other minis before....:hrmm: Still love this shade though, just a note from my experience.

D8B8C053-8F30-45A5-B2B8-45C68F0562D4.jpg
Hi! congrats on your beautiful classic, loving this color. I am currently trying to decide if I want to get this in the Jumbo, the mini or the medium. Since you got the medium, would you mind posting mod shots? what can you fit inside? thank you so much, and I hope this is not a terrible imposition or request.

Hi dear, no time to do the what fits in bag video but there's mod shots for reference xx
I am 5"4 or 164cm tall