Returning online order

luprisu

Jun 13, 2012
I recently bought 3 pair of loubs and ended up keeping 2 of them. The third pair was sent back since it was too big. I’ve never returned anything until now and I noticed that only one of the pairs came with a clear oval sticker on the sole. The one I’m returning didn’t have that clear sticker on. I just tried them on (on carpet) and immediately put them back on the box. Soles are flawless but I’m afraid they won’t take them back due to the missing sticker. Anyone had experienced getting an order online without that sticker?

I recently bought 3 pair of loubs and ended up keeping 2 of them. The third pair was sent back since it was too big. I’ve never returned anything until now and I noticed that only one of the pairs came with a clear oval sticker on the sole. The one I’m returning didn’t have that clear sticker on. I just tried them on (on carpet) and immediately put them back on the box. Soles are flawless but I’m afraid they won’t take them back due to the missing sticker. Anyone had experienced getting an order online without that sticker?
No one?

Can't recall if ive been in your situation before but as long as soles are flawless you should be fine. Sometimes the boxes come with stickers, sometimes they don't.
Thank you! I gave them a call they said that too but I was concerned because of the agreement you have to do before buying anything online.