Reptile Owners, Talk About Your Reptile Pets Here!

poleneceline

Mar 16, 2022
Any TPFers also own reptiles? I have a bearded dragon and some aquatic turtles. One of my turtles has had a skin issue for most of 2023. I took it to the vet again so hopefully the problem finally goes away for 2024!

Reactions: Irishgal
Lifelong reptile enthusiast (I was the weird kid). But as an adult, my collection is modest since I have many other animals. Just 27 and 22 year old ball pythons, and an 8 year old crested gecko. I LOVE monitor lizards, but they aren’t permitted in my state, although we had one (illegally haha) many years ago.
Love traveling to areas where you can take excursions to see herps in the wild.

Lifelong reptile enthusiast (I was the weird kid). But as an adult, my collection is modest since I have many other animals. Just 27 and 22 year old ball pythons, and an 8 year old crested gecko. I LOVE monitor lizards, but they aren’t permitted in my state, although we had one (illegally haha) many years ago.
Love traveling to areas where you can take excursions to see herps in the wild.
Come on over. I’m on 50 acres of pasture and woods in middle Tennessee and I go herping during the warm months. Sure to see some racers, corn and milk snakes, water snakes, timber rattlers.

• Love
Reactions: KPCoppola