Refund time frame

amanda said:
the incomeptence of luxury stores continues to astound me. i've said this before, but i work at freakin' best buy and i have NEVER heard of this happening to anyone that shops with us.

I just wanted to say that I went to Best Buy yesterday and bought a $200 piece of equipment that I intend to hook up for my Grandfather for Xmas. The person in the computer department who helped me was so incredibly helpful - and he rung me up personally instead of making me stand in the terrible Christmas line. Unfortunately, they didn't offer the service plan for the item I got. Go Best Buy!

chemlex said:
I just wanted to say that I went to Best Buy yesterday and bought a $200 piece of equipment that I intend to hook up for my Grandfather for Xmas. The person in the computer department who helped me was so incredibly helpful - and he rung me up personally instead of making me stand in the terrible Christmas line. Unfortunately, they didn't offer the service plan for the item I got. Go Best Buy!

i'm glad your experience went well, i'm always happy to hear that i don't work for a crappy company, lol. i actually love my job, and all the stores are in the process of becoming customer-centeric instead of product-centric like so many (or almost all) retail stores are, which i think is a really great thing. and i always ring out all of my customers in my department, too, i hate sending people to The Line.