Chanel Red cheveron mini 17s

I’m convinced this is the red mini of my dreams! I’ve seen a few for sale but each with scuffs and color transfer. Do you still have this bag? If so can you tell me how you feel about the caviar for this series? Is it more scuff/color transfer prone? Does it need more babying?

I’m convinced this is the red mini of my dreams! I’ve seen a few for sale but each with scuffs and color transfer. Do you still have this bag? If so can you tell me how you feel about the caviar for this series? Is it more scuff/color transfer prone? Does it need more babying?
Hi Acheriontop I still have this mini and i must say I love it!!! its the perfect orange-bright red color:smile: Mine doesnt have any scuffs or any color transfer and I wore it with jeans... I see a few popping up on fashionphile every so often in near new or new condition have you check that site? I think the caviar is beautiful and shiny and the silver hardware works perfectly for that color:smile:
So far I used this quiet a lot last summer and no issues! hope this helps:smile:

Hi Acheriontop I still have this mini and i must say I love it!!! its the perfect orange-bright red color:smile: Mine doesnt have any scuffs or any color transfer and I wore it with jeans... I see a few popping up on fashionphile every so often in near new or new condition have you check that site? I think the caviar is beautiful and shiny and the silver hardware works perfectly for that color:smile:
So far I used this quiet a lot last summer and no issues! hope this helps:smile:

Thanks for the quick reply. I just pulled the trigger on one. Can’t wait to be bag twinsies with you!