red Celine Mini Luggage tote - Vermillion or Coquelicot?!

MNYC

Nov 9, 2010
Help!! I'm deciding between the mini-luggage tote in either the vermillion or coquelicot color. I like an orange/red, but is the vermillion TOO orange? Has anyone seen these in person? Please let me know, thank you!!

I am not an orange person but i would prefer the coquelicot

What store has stock? I see you are in nyc, i was at celine this weekend and bergdorf and they did not have either of those colors

If possible, you better see both colours in person before buying. I used to like Coquelicot better but after I saw both bags in person, I decided to get the Vermillion. It's a very bright, eye catching, orangey red and I love it. But I think Coquelicot - which is a true red is more versatile :smile:

thank you all for your advice! I was able to go see the vermillion in person at the NYC boutique and decided for my first Celine I wanted something a little more classic - although it was beeeeeauuuuutiful!! I ended up getting the Navy mini luggage instead - am so excited!! And already want a nano in red now ha.

fyi the Celine boutique in NY has the vermillion in both nano and mini--and micro, too I think!!

Congratulations on your bag! The navy sounds perfect! I have a navy chanel gst and love and use it all the time!
I just bought the mini luggage in vermillion today!! ( well, my friend in HongKong bought it for me at the Celine shop there and I will get it in 2 weeks when she comes home.... can't wait! )
I actually love the orangy undertone that it has... And the brightness... But it's definitely not a true red :smile: