~Recommended Sales Associates~ RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY ~ NO questions/comments

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Kim is great.

Attached Files:

bbglo1 and jennytran99vn like this.
  2. I highly recommend Joaquin at the Copenhagen boutique. Very pleasant and responds quickly. +45 26 11 27 81

3. Hanna in Barcelona is the best! Can call or text via WhatsApp at +34 638 71 57 03.

4. Louis Lo at the NYC Soho boutique is awesome! Patient and knowledgeable in all things Chanel. PM me for his info!

5. Alex is awesome! Very efficient and sweet , too.

Attached Files:

6. I can second that about Alex! Highly recommend!

Worldtraveler4evr likes this.
  7. Chai Diaz at Short Hills Mall (NJ). He is awesome, responsive and honest. He is also amazingly patient since I am probably one of the most indecisive, need time to think it over, look a few hundred times in the mirror client. Love him!

Attached Files:

luxurina and bbglo1 like this.
  8. Lucie Larose at 31 rue cambon is the best, as is Elisabete da Graça at Chanel galeries Lafayette.

9. Albe Kwok at Pacific Place Hong Kong - won't hesitate to pitch you on what she thinks you'll genuinely like and use, vs something that costs twice as much - even if you express interest in both options :smile:

Attached Files:

10. Chanel (Honolulu, HI)
    2116 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
    SA: Nini Liu
    Mobile: 732.273.9274 (call/text)
    Email: nini.liu@chanel.com
    Note: Call/text for faster response

Chanel (San Francisco, CA)
    150 Stockton St, San Francisco, CA 94108 (Chanel Boutique inside Neiman Marcus)
    SA: Rainy
    Mobile: 848.259.8058

rlVlad likes this.
  11. I second the vote for Rainy - she's the best!

ahswong likes this.
  12. If anybody looking for Bloomingdales Sa, mine is Kemi her WhatsApp is 646-339-1654 . She is knowledgeable and sometimes has HTF items . :smile:

Worldtraveler4evr and Coco.lover like this.
  13. For those who want to shop at Heathrow, she really is the nicest SA I've ever met. Highly recommended.

Attached Files:

Sylly likes this.
  14. Isabel is amazing, (210) 765-7305

San Antonio, Texas (NM) Chanel

15. Thank you for your recommendation!! Alex is Awesome! He helped buy my medium classic right before the expected price increase on Monday!

Worldtraveler4evr and Sylly like this.