REAL Native American Jewelry~

All of your guys’ pieces are beautiful! Here’s my three bracelets I wear daily. The first one I’ve worn since I was 5, and the second one is from my dad, and the third is from my mom. The rest are my charm bracelet and two Tiffany’s. Does anyone here have NA blood? I’m half Apache. Anyways it was nice reading this thread!:love:

Attachments

• 90D29DE4-5B23-468C-BC82-45D1651EFD51.jpeg
    90D29DE4-5B23-468C-BC82-45D1651EFD51.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 143
All of your guys’ pieces are beautiful! Here’s my three bracelets I wear daily. The first one I’ve worn since I was 5, and the second one is from my dad, and the third is from my mom. The rest are my charm bracelet and two Tiffany’s. Does anyone here have NA blood? I’m half Apache. Anyways it was nice reading this thread!:love:
Susieserb...your bracelets are gorgeous and they remind me of bracelets I bought at the Indian Market in Santa Fe some years ago, so I had to show you![emoji4]20190121_112528.jpg

Great grandmother was Cherokee.

I posted a picture above.....I was actually referring to Denalikin's post because our bracelets are somewhat similar. I think my fingers got away with me this morning.

Susieserb...your bracelets are gorgeous and they remind me of bracelets I bought at the Indian Market in Santa Fe some years ago, so I had to show you![emoji4]View attachment 4317294
Beautiful! :love:Our bracelet shape is so unique! It might be from the same artist. I purchased mine at my NA University that has an annual Indian Market where artists from all over the country come to sell their jewelry and art.