real louis vuitton seller on e-bay

They look good but man on the speedy 30 her BIN is $500 plus $20 shipping, for an extra $60 I'd rather have one that no one else has ever owned, all I'd have to do is not eat out for 2 weeks.

waterleamon said:
can you see the handles are wrong?

If you have a real one, you can see how fake the bag is.

:lol:

I don't need to have a real one to be able to tell...sure you have a real one? Maybe yours is the fake? :idea: I'd suggest getting all your bags authenticated, especially if they are from your 'friend' Ally who sells fakes bags on ebay!

elle said:
I don't need to have a real one to be able to tell...sure you have a real one? Maybe yours is the fake? :idea: I'd suggest getting all your bags authenticated, especially if they are from your 'friend' Ally who sells fakes bags on ebay!

Yes, I do have a authentic one, but different color. Yes, I asked ally about the ebay thing, she told me some of the bags are authentic, some of them are not. However, most of my bags are from the LV shop in London. I do not need you to authenticated my bags, cos....:cool: (don't want to make you feel angry)

Explain to me how the handles are wrong cause they look fine to me. In fact they're in better condition than my Reade. Makes me want to go get them replaced... Maybe you just don't take care of your bag and you're just jealous that the one she's selling is better than yours. But forreal, get your facts straight. I'm positive the bag being auctioned is real.