Rainbow of colors inside your H bag

Oh, smashing, I love this thread! I have written out a wish list for such items, but so far only got the coin purse shaped like a slice of orange. I use it to store my little ekectronic bank ID. As for other things I am still unsure what I need and want :sad:

Oh, smashing, I love this thread! I have written out a wish list for such items, but so far only got the coin purse shaped like a slice of orange. I use it to store my little ekectronic bank ID. As for other things I am still unsure what I need and want :sad:

eliwon, I have similar feelings. I feel like I need to decide ahead how I can use the various pieces available. And then part of me says, "who cares, it's all so pretty, I'll just get a bit of everything, now"! :biggrin: I currently have an AZAP type Dior wallet, but I'm not sure I still want a big wallet. And I love the Calvi and Bastia, but I'd actually need a larger pouch, too. Plus I'd want to choose a color family, probably blues and greens, but not sure. Too many choices, so I've bought nothing!

Wow!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Thank you! I have some neutrals too...but the colors steal my heart!
So gorgeous, hopiko! :love: Thanks so much for sharing!

My pleasure! Thank you!

We are mini dog-on twins. Love that one!

Love that mini dogon...bought it at FSH years ago..only recently seeing them in the US! Happy to be twins!

L[emoji175][emoji171][emoji170][emoji169][emoji173]️[emoji172]VE your rainbow!

Thank you, my friend! :hugs:
WOW!!!! Stunning! Magical!!! Wonderful!!!!

Thank you!!!:hugs:

eliwon, I have similar feelings. I feel like I need to decide ahead how I can use the various pieces available. And then part of me says, "who cares, it's all so pretty, I'll just get a bit of everything, now"! :biggrin: I currently have an AZAP type Dior wallet, but I'm not sure I still want a big wallet. And I love the Calvi and Bastia, but I'd actually need a larger pouch, too. Plus I'd want to choose a color family, probably blues and greens, but not sure. Too many choices, so I've bought nothing!

You voice my thoughts exactly Etoile! I've always preferred compact wallets with space for CC, driver's license etc plus room for coins. Which H wallet to get? Plus I need a holder for loyalty cards. How many cards will a Calvi hold? A Karo for make up seems unavailable at shops. I also need a little something for a small packet of tissues, why doesn't H make that? The neat little flat card like holder for earplugs/wires (forgot the name) is also gone from the shops. What about the natty hair combs in their leather casings, gone I believe - aaarrrgh - I envy those who collected their rainbows when things were to be found in shops :smile: