Questions about RAOK

willowsmom, definately not a headache! it's just frustrating with 2 hours of sleep trying to figure out why technology hates me!

LOL! I completely understand - that's why most of my "technological fixes" involve lots of cursing and finger flipping in the computer's general direction!

Thanks for all your help with organizing this!

That I was not able to attend at 1st when I 1st sent an email to Katherine. But the next day I got a check in the mail which inturn makes me able to take part in the RAOK and I send the email to Katherine that I can take part. I have not got an email saying that I am in and I have not got my RAOK partern yet

oh okay. i believe the e-mail are getting sent through elfster, so maybe check your junk mail? also, i know katherine had a cutoff point for sending invitations, so maybe she got your second e-mail too late.

hey guys...i don't have long- i'm just checking in before class.

please DISREGARD any email you got earlier today (this morning) about a name being drawn for you already. i have NO idea why it did that and i went ahead and deleted those- so nobody should have anybody yet. i will re-draw the names TONIGHT when i get home, as well as confirm with those who said they have not gotten invites (and some of you will have gotten two...the first one was a test).

so, basically, i will fix it tonight and i need you all to PRETTY PLEASE (with sugar on top) accept your invite by about 3am or so, before i go to bed.