Questioning my infini leather backpack

Vic35

May 17, 2017
Just purchased the Michael backpack in onyx infini and the form seems so hard to keep. If it is not full then parts of the bag kind of deflate like a divot. And the zippers look pretty weird when this happens. Almost looks counterfeit. Anyone have any experience with this material or back pack? Worst come to worst will LV let me return the backpack? There were creases on the leather when I purchased, will that be an issue during a return ? Any help is appreciated as this was a very big purchase for me . Quite out of the norm of $4000.

Just purchased the Michael backpack in onyx infini and the form seems so hard to keep. If it is not full then parts of the bag kind of deflate like a divot. And the zippers look pretty weird when this happens. Almost looks counterfeit. Anyone have any experience with this material or back pack? Worst come to worst will LV let me return the backpack? There were creases on the leather when I purchased, will that be an issue during a return ? Any help is appreciated as this was a very big purchase for me . Quite out of the norm of $4000.
Personally, I do not like Damier Infini leather at all.
It is a very nice soft leather but I find it problematic because it wrinkles easily and it softens so much that bags lose their shape. It's not for me and in many years of collecting, I have stayed away from this collection. Some people love it though, so it's a matter of expectations and preferences!

If you have used the bag, even once, you should be honest and not return it. If you haven't used it, then you should return the bag and get something else.

Personally, I do not like Damier Infini leather at all.
It is a very nice soft leather but I find it problematic because it wrinkles easily and it softens so much that bags lose their shape. It's not for me and in many years of collecting, I have stayed away from this collection. Some people love it though, so it's a matter of expectations and preferences!

If you have used the bag, even once, you should be honest and not return it. If you haven't used it, then you should return the bag and get something else.
The most I did was pack it with what I would put in there , wore it around my home took pictures . Probably lasted about 5 hours tops and I took out the contents and put the air bags back . I think if I didn't do that I would not have noticed the flaws of the beautiful bag. it was not keeping it's shape and form with heavy creasing.

I just bought the Michael in dg canvas. What did you end up doing with your leather one? I'm just curious to know if you don't mind...
I went and returned it. I'm about 5 foot 7 the Michael backpack made me look like a ninja turtle. There was also so many things wrong with the bag for me . The leather wasn't holding it's form unless it was fully stuffed. It started creasing already and the straps were too long even on the shortest length. It's a beautiful bag but it just didn't do what I wanted it to do which was be a baby bag .

Reactions: cwool