Quality: Made in France vs made in Spain.

The next bag I have on my wish list is made in Spain. Is the quality France vs Spain equal?
i just purchased an emilie wallet, i looked at a number of them made in spain, and a couple made in france, and i did notice a slight difference in hardness of the canvas used. the ones made in spain feel stiffer and harder in touch, the ones made in france feel softer. that's all i have noticed. but it's definitely a difference.

I just bought a Clemence zippy wallet and was looking at MIS vs MIF. Yes, the MIS is stiffer. My SA kept telling me that MIS SLGs are more durable and higher quality, but my obsession for MIF led me to buy the MIF one :smile:

I just bought a Clemence zippy wallet and was looking at MIS vs MIF. Yes, the MIS is stiffer. My SA kept telling me that MIS SLGs are more durable and higher quality, but my obsession for MIF led me to buy the MIF one :smile:

I honestly think it's their strategy to make more people buy MIS. Cuz my SA told me the most ridiculous things to make me feel better of MIS.

I was choosing between a Neverfull MM made in France and Spain, and the latter seemed better in craftmanship imho. The stitching was done more evenly and the top piping was straighter than the one made in France.