Pyper (piper) or Arla

Thank you for your pictures.
I'm trying to order this bag online before the sale ends and I can't decide on the color.
Since you posted this a few months ago, I am wondering how the bag is holding up? Is the strap a good size (not too thin to dig in)? Is leather getting smoother or still hold structure? Thank you.

Hi! I actually haven't used the bag too many times just because I've been using a larger satchel the past couple of months. I didn't have any problems with the strap digging in because it was too thin, but if I wore it cross body and it's was stuffed, my collar bones would hurt a little. But this happens to me with a lot of other bags too so I think that might just be me haha. The leather is still exactly how it was in the beginning but again I've only used this bag about two weeks straight and it's been stored since then.

Thank you for the pics. Is Indigo blue not as purplish like online? At online, it looks like purple hues.
Can you tell me what you mean by falls forward? Is the bag flipping or dangling forward?
I'm trying to order this bag now and can't decide on the color. I would like to hear feedbacks on this bag.
I like Fresco blue as it looks like a subtle blue but I also like Oyster Blue and Deep Indigo...

It has a little purplish tinge, but I would say it's more blue. Little bit darker. It's pretty. The bag doesn't flip it just kinda slightly leans forward on me. I just don't particularly like the way it sits on me. But that's me. Others love it. It is a really cute bag and quite roomy for a small bag. ReginaPhalange has two so maybe she could provide her own feedback. Hope that helps!