The Loewe Puzzle Hobo

Wondering how everyone’s hobos are doing? Since I wasn’t able to get one during the last sale, I’ve been looking preloved. It looks like they’ve been discontinued. I’ve seen some that have some creasing and others that are stiffer. Would love to know how they’ve been holding up and if you’re getting use out of it!

Wondering how everyone’s hobos are doing? Since I wasn’t able to get one during the last sale, I’ve been looking preloved. It looks like they’ve been discontinued. I’ve seen some that have some creasing and others that are stiffer. Would love to know how they’ve been holding up and if you’re getting use out of it!
I haven't used mine very much so far as I bought it more for use in the summer months, but it's doing well and slouches beautifully. This is a hobo bag so it is designed to slouch (and crease) - there is no structure to the bag at all. The leather is Nappa which is renowned for its soft qualities so if you do not like your bags to either slouch or crease over time due to normal wear - don't buy one as you will be disappointed with it. The ones you've seen that are stiffer are either still very new with not much being carried inside the bag or the owner has put a liner in it to maintain its shape. Instagram has some good posts of the bag from owners that are using theirs on a regular basis and you can see that they all slouch. Loewe definitely discontinued the bag back in the summer but I've seen plenty popping up unused/never worn on sites like Vestiaire Collective or eBay mostly in the colour Avocado, but there was recently a lovely one in Black unused which is quite rare.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cardamom