Purse Parties....

I went to a purse party many years ago at a neighbor's house not knowing anything about it, or what to expect. Unbelieveable fakes: Kate Spades with the "Kate Spade" label on slightly crooked, Gucci fakes, Prada knockoffs, etc. I couldn't believe the women oohhing and aahing at the "bargains" and walking off with their new purchases- the guy who was running it made a killing! It was gross.

Several years ago, there was a "womens show" held at our convention center. Sure enough, there were several vendors carrying LV, Burberry, and Kate Spade knockoffs (I'm sure there were more, but I don't remember). These were really good knockoffs b/c I compared my LV pochette to one and it was amazing what a good fake it was. Anyway this show ran for a week and several days after I went I was watching the news and the "breaking news" story was how the feds had gone in there, busted the booth at the show, and took these women to jail in handcuffs! This was the only time I had ever noticed seeing public action taken. The previous poster was right, most of the time the authorities don't do a thing and these people should be stopped!