Bottega Veneta Purchasing Pause?

Ummm... did you see this tho?
I just saw this Lido Tote today, but maybe it’s not new and you posted it already - and I wasn’t paying attention :rolleyes:
View attachment 4012013 View attachment 4012014

I’m still holding the line....I was recently texted a photo of the bag in the mist color. But I haven’t seen either irl. I’m sort of saved by my lack of interest in gold....I’ve always preferred silver. Probably residue from my hippie days in the late 60’s. Did you like it?

I’ve been successful in purchasing pause from BV but, I do confess that purchasing has taken place for a couple of special cases. The first was a destination wedding in Mexico and Tory Burch helped me out. In the last week or so, I needed a shiny bag to complete the look with my new jacket creation and YSL fit the bill. Still drooling over every Cabat and every Cuervo hobo I see here.

Like Diane, I’d prefer it in Silver. But I was also thinking, the chain detail would make this a very heavy bag.....what did you think. Also, years ago there was a Veneta with chain detailing that snagged the heck out of one’s clothes.

Like Diane, I’d prefer it in Silver. But I was also thinking, the chain detail would make this a very heavy bag.....what did you think. Also, years ago there was a Veneta with chain detailing that snagged the heck out of one’s clothes.

Now that you mention that, I remember Septembersiren posting somewhere that a bag with a chain treatment caused problems when she was with BV. And yes, I was told that it’s heavy, which is not a surprise as both of my current lidos are quite heavy. The Gainsboro could give someone a concussion if it hit them in the head. But I still love them!

Last edited:
Now that you mention that, I remember Septembersiren posting somewhere that a bag with a chain treatment caused problems when she was with BV. And yes, I was told that it’s heavy, which is not a surprise as both of my current lidos are quite heavy. The Gainsboro could give someone a concussion if it hit them in the head. But I still love them!
2 in 1, nice bag and a self-defence means! :lol:

Ummm... did you see this tho?
I just saw this Lido Tote today, but maybe it’s not new and you posted it already - and I wasn’t paying attention :rolleyes:
View attachment 4012013 View attachment 4012014

I saw this bag at Palm Desert yesterday and there was also one in mist. I didn't find it nearly as heavy as the 50th anniversary LE bag. I thought it would be heavy with the metal on it, too, but it was surprisingly light. Has anyone see the mist one?

Reactions: jbags07