Purchasing around holidays?

AED1127

O.G.
Dec 23, 2007
Hi, I am planning to purchase a Felicie. I was hoping to get it on a trip to NY mid November but now I’m thinking since it’s near the holidays I could possibly end up going there and they not having what I want. I thought it would be fun to get on my trip. Do you think it’s better to purchase now?

I've read a few times on the forum stock is better around the holidays and I think a Felicie is readily available in stores. But if a PI comes along before your holiday I wouldn't wait out.

I would purchase now. This way you don't have to travel with the box/shopping bag and you'll have it all at home and just use it while you're on the plane. And like others have said, you'd be at risk for a price increase if you waited. You never know with LV.

Hi, I'm looking to treat myself to a Neverfull MM for Christmas and have worked out that the price of a brand new one with pouch isn't that much more than a proved one (as most people seem to sell without the pouch). I'm based in the UK- are there any LV stockists that will do a discount over black Friday that I can take advantage of? (Selfridge's, Harrods etc.) thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm looking to treat myself to a Neverfull MM for Christmas and have worked out that the price of a brand new one with pouch isn't that much more than a proved one (as most people seem to sell without the pouch). I'm based in the UK- are there any LV stockists that will do a discount over black Friday that I can take advantage of? (Selfridge's, Harrods etc.) thanks in advance!
Hey! Someone in the EU thread said you can earn points at Selfridges and Harrods. I'd do that if I could :love: otherwise no, LV never does seasonal sales. They only sell official "discount" at 24s or for employees.

Reactions: Hotgrot