Purchased from ******? Post here, PICTURES inside!!! =) [part 2]

I am waiting for my Rose Thulian RH City from Erica. I just emailed her asking when will that be shipping, she said they are "ready" and will be 3-4 weeks. (thought "ready" means now :thinking: lol)

I am SO excited to see your reveal of this one- I have been OBSESSING over a Rose Thulian Work this week, can't get that amazing color out of my mind! Sadly, I think I'll have to wait it out for awhile as I'm awaiting my first Chloe from Erica and I think my bank account needs a breather!

I am SO excited to see your reveal of this one- I have been OBSESSING over a Rose Thulian Work this week, can't get that amazing color out of my mind! Sadly, I think I'll have to wait it out for awhile as I'm awaiting my first Chloe from Erica and I think my bank account needs a breather!

What style did you get??:biggrin:. You're going to LOVE it!

What style did you get??:biggrin:. You're going to LOVE it!

I hope so:woot:- I've been wanting a Paraty for awhile and I ended up snagging the Large Paraty in Poppy, this bag- you know I can't resist bright red!! I've just been obsessing like crazy over getting a Paraty or a Large Marcie and I had a near miss with a fake Marcie earlier this month:shucks:. I was ogling the one from ****** and when she posted it at a low starting bid, I set my alarm and sniped it, even though it wasn't exactly . . . financially prudent :sweatdrop:. I'm SO excited for it to arrive; like crazy, 5-year-old-on-Christmas-morning excited! I'm already saving up for the next two on my list, a Large Marcie (haven't decided on the color yet) and a Rose Thulian Work- isn't that always the way? :graucho:

****** has New discount codes for pre-order of the 12 F/W collection

Spend $1000, save 10% and FREE shipping - code 10pre

Spend $2000, save 15% and free shipping, code 15pre

If you are looking to buy a clutch, code pre50 is still good for $50 off and free shipping!

I used the code to preorder a gris tarmac rh work. I have been keen to try a work as it is a style I have not owned before :happydance:. If the code hangs around I think I'll have to buy a cassis rh city or try the maxi twiggy too :graucho: