Purchase history

richrichgirl

Sep 23, 2018
Hi all! I have purchased a few bags from different Chanel stores. I tried looking for my bag purchase history on my online account but I couldn’t find them. Is there a way I could at least look up my chanel et moi bags’ information on the Chanel website?

I can’t see mine… maybe the email address I have in their system is not the same with the online account that I have? Does it automatically link when you purchase something in the store?

I can’t see mine… maybe the email address I have in their system is not the same with the online account that I have? Does it automatically link when you purchase something in the store?
I actually had the same issue, I purchased a bag at saks and they did not bring up the Chanel and moi. At a stand alone boutique the SA told me to make an appointment and she would register it for me. I’m not sure if it’s a saks chanel issue or not.

Your sales associate usually adds it to your profile when you make your purchase. The number for the product has to be registered.

I don’t recall giving my email address for my profile at a boutique. It’s been years since I signed up. I think it linked to my profile because my name and addresses I have on file.