Puncture on Pocket/Creed??

The nail sounds like the Nordstrom rivet.

I wonder if Coach would give a repair quote on items like this. Say something happened to your FS bag. You were willing to pay for the reapir, plus shipping. Wonder if they would do it... Then again, there are bags they won't repair - they just send them back to you with the letter...

Ew! I'm not a bag primadonna or anything, I mean I'll take a discount and buy a bag with a small spot on it and things like that, but those holes just bother me! And that stripe on the lining inside the pocket? No way. That's like defacing the bag. So not okay. I would be so angry if they did that to mine.

The nail sounds like the Nordstrom rivet.

I wonder if Coach would give a repair quote on items like this. Say something happened to your FS bag. You were willing to pay for the reapir, plus shipping. Wonder if they would do it... Then again, there are bags they won't repair - they just send them back to you with the letter...

Coach wouldn't repair this, since they will never charge for repairs - only shipping. This hole thing is weird, I haven't encountered one in the store yet and i'm not sure how it would be handled.

I bought a Brighton Handbag at Norstroms Rack and it had a rivit inside. When I took the Rivit off it left 2 holes like everyone described. I think the Handbags on Ebay with this mark are from Norstroms Rack. It's so you can't return the bag for full price at Norstroms.

It did'nt bother me--

Wow. I have major issue with that. Because it is causing DAMANGE to a VERY expensive product!!! That just seems so wrong to me. Do they do this to SHOES, PANTS, DRESSES ??? I would never buy any product that had a damage like that on it.

Why would anyone want ANYTHING that has damaged HOLES in it?

Good Lord!!

the seller probably did it, manys ellers do this on different items. they'll make marks o you can't return it to the store. so say it wasl ike a $300 and you paid $220 and you don't want it anymore. the seller does not want you going back to the store and getting a $300 credit when you paid less.

an example of this is many people, who sell on ebay, cut the size tag in half on juicy couture clothing to prevent a return to the store.