Pucci Pug!

Okay, is it bad that, while I love the cute smushy face of the pupper, I really want the purple Pucci set for my dog?

I see the nano-bag trend as “poop bag holders”, so Lily has a very tiny bag wardrobe of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: lill_canele
Okay, is it bad that, while I love the cute smushy face of the pupper, I really want the purple Pucci set for my dog?

I see the nano-bag trend as “poop bag holders”, so Lily has a very tiny bag wardrobe of her own.

I was interested in it too! I think the colors are great as well. But a dog raincoat on the website is $715 USD :lol:.

I was interested in it too! I think the colors are great as well. But a dog raincoat on the website is $715 USD :lol:.
I saw that. And it’s a little dear, but I keep thinking that a sturdy, well made dog coat is $40-80, so a 10x markup isn’t awful. And the runway example is purple! (The blue and orange on the website wasn’t working for me). I am very good at justifying silliness.

And then I saw the collapsible water bowl for $115 and I realized that there are things I can’t justify.

• Haha
Reactions: lill_canele