Professional Pics!!! :) So Excited

2,4,5,& 8 are my favs! That long necklace is delish! Congrats! Thanks for keeping us updated like this! You MUST be so thrilled!

I am thrilled!!! :yes: It was giving me huge headaches to try to get that long necklace photographed. It doesn't do it any justice unless it is ON someone. Then you can see how beautiful it really is. I'm wearing mine right now. LOL :smile:

I'm excited to send her more of my work and get more photos. She's my new hero!!! :P

Thanks everybody! :smile: I am in an ad in New York Magazine that comes out TOMORROW!!! I'm a little freaked, but trying not to get too excited. It could turn out to be nothing but I think this one is getting passed out at fashioin week! *insert excited girly scream here!* LOL :smile:

Thanks everybody! :smile: I am in an ad in New York Magazine that comes out TOMORROW!!! I'm a little freaked, but trying not to get too excited. It could turn out to be nothing but I think this one is getting passed out at fashioin week! *insert excited girly scream here!* LOL :smile:

I'm so PROUD OF YOU!!! Which picture are they using? Do you know? Wow! NY FASHION WEEK!!! You have definitely hit the big time, Megan! :drinkup: