Primary Rhinoplasty

xin223456

Mar 17, 2023
Hello everyone, I’m intent on getting rhinoplasty in Korea this year. Since I’m really afraid of complications, I’ll try to avoid implants and rib/donor cartilages. Been googling for months, but there seems to be few images online on how the donor site will look like if ear cartilage is used, although it is said that it will be quite imperceptible after healing.

That said, how imperceptible will the scars on the ear will be? If someone sits next to you and stare right at your ear, can they see it?

I’m also considering alar base reduction if the doctor thinks that tip refinement will not be sufficient to reduce the wide nose look. For alar base reduction, how long will it take for me to be able to get back to work without obvious scarring. Also, I’ve seen before after pics for on Babi talk and Gangnam Unni, the nostrils are sharp at the incision site, is it possible to do it while retaining the roundness of the nostril?

Hello everyone, I’m intent on getting rhinoplasty in Korea this year. Since I’m really afraid of complications, I’ll try to avoid implants and rib/donor cartilages. Been googling for months, but there seems to be few images online on how the donor site will look like if ear cartilage is used, although it is said that it will be quite imperceptible after healing.

That said, how imperceptible will the scars on the ear will be? If someone sits next to you and stare right at your ear, can they see it?

I’m also considering alar base reduction if the doctor thinks that tip refinement will not be sufficient to reduce the wide nose look. For alar base reduction, how long will it take for me to be able to get back to work without obvious scarring. Also, I’ve seen before after pics for on Babi talk and Gangnam Unni, the nostrils are sharp at the incision site, is it possible to do it while retaining the roundness of the nostril?
I had a nose job a year ago. No ear scars:panic:

If you use donor rib cartilage there is slightly higher risk of infection, but then you don't have to worry about secondary surgical site that needs to heal. Roundness of the nostrils is based on your natural anatomy. You will have to ask surgeon specifically about your nostril shape to see what can be achieved. I was also worried about it looking too sharp and my surgeon said it's impossible to even make it sharp because my natural shape is very round.