Price of LV handbag in Thailand

Hi, I bought some at LV Emporium Bangkok, they have great SA:s there although LV Gayrsorn is bigger with two levels. The prices are at least 20% more than Europe (check Europe prices on louisvuitton.com), even after 7% tax return at the airport. I sometimes don't mind the prices when it's great shopping experience while on vacation. Happy shopping! :flowers:

Reactions: lddxh80
No offense, but Thai people normally buy LV from Europe like France or UK as they are way cheaper. If we were to buy in Asia, we would go to HK and buy them.

Price in Singapore and Thailand are about the same.

Speedy 30 in Thailand is 26,000 Baht. (32 Baht/1USD, 42 Baht/1 Euro) Tourist also gets 7% tax refund.

SAs are very nice especially to foreigner. Anyway, wish you happy shopping in Thailand!

Speedy 30 in Thailand is 26,000 Baht. (32 Baht/1USD, 42 Baht/1 Euro) Tourist also gets 7% tax refund.

SAs are very nice especially to foreigner. Anyway, wish you happy shopping in Thailand!

Hi love, I m planning to go to Thailand around April, is the LV there cheaper than Malaysia? Do u know the price for Eva pochette in Monogram, Keyholder Ice Flower Chain & Hampstead MM D/E?

Btw is there any LV / Gucci stores in Bangkok airport? And VAT in Thailand is 7%, how much can i claim from there (minus out processing fee)... Because I went to France and the VAT was 19.6% but I can only claim 10% in the end :faint:

THanks in advance!!

Hi, I bought some at LV Emporium Bangkok, they have great SA:s there although LV Gayrsorn is bigger with two levels. The prices are at least 20% more than Europe (check Europe prices on louisvuitton.com), even after 7% tax return at the airport. I sometimes don't mind the prices when it's great shopping experience while on vacation. Happy shopping! :flowers:
Completely agree. Just purchased the Zippy Organiser in epi leather for 36800 THB whereas I should have waited till I got back to Australia as it was around $150 cheaper. I didn’t realise prices were so inconsistent. eiiips :/