Prevent dark and dirty LV Vachetta handles by using this!

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
Love Handles! :loveeyes: I just discovered these really remarkable little handle covers! I first discovered these on this forum as someone posted a pic. I did a goggle for them and found them on Etsy! I'm really surprised no one is really talking about these! Well, if I'm excited about these then I'm sure there must be others as well so I thought I would share. :hugs:

I purchased 3 sets for 3 of my Speedys. I have a Speedy 20 and a Multicolor blanc Speedy 30. I was so impressed I decided to purchase a set for my Speedy HL. All 3 Speedys have different Vachetta colors. What's nice is the Love Handles are made of a nice faux suede like fabric with velcro attachment. The fabric is dyed to match the different color transitions of Vachetta. I have enclosed some pictures. If anyone is interested I have size 1 in Cameo for my Speedy 20. I purchased my 20 new so the vachetta is still in a pale natural shade. For my Speedy 30 I purchased size 2 in the color Toast as the vachetta is a light honey color. Fyi the handles on the 30 in the multicolor are thicker so if you have the traditional Speedy 30 then the size 2 may be too loose. Regardless the owner Donna that sells these Love Handles will advise you on what size and what color that will match your vachetta the best. You can use these Love Handles for any handbag handle or strap that you want to protect. Donna is very helpful, very communicative and responds quickly.
You can save 10 percent by using the code THANKS10 at checkout.

Shipping is fast! I can't wait for my Love Handles for my Speedy HL to arrive. I ordered O in the color Aztec. Hopefully that size and color works. If not, Donna is more then happy to exchange them for me. I hope this info benefits someone! The link is below.

20220408_011742.jpg

20220408_011749.jpg

20220408_011757.jpg

20220408_011819.jpg

20220408_011824.jpg

• Insightful
Reactions: Cathindy
Not to my taste at all but if you’re liking it that’s great.
Yes I do love it as I can not STAND (with a passion) when the mid section gets dark and dirty. Lol. I'll take the Love Handles over that ANY day! Lol. They can be easily removed as well so if I ever choose to go naked, I can. :biggrin:Thanks for your input! I totally get it how it won't be for everybody. :heart:

Reactions: snibor
I don't like the bandeaus either, but this has strong "grandma's couch covered in plastic" vibes. No offense.
Just not going heavy on the handcream and wiping it with a baby wipe every few days is enough to keep it pristine.
Yes I suppose that works, but doesn't it still darken the middle? I have done that and it gradually darkens the middle for me. I can't go with dry hands, and I'm a total moisture type of gal, so maybe that my problem. Lol:lol:

Thanks for sharing @Debbie65

I am awaiting a Neverfull order and, if I decide to keep the DE, found these handle covers. I think these blend nicely. I don’t have handle covers on my Speedies.

View attachment 5375146
Yes I did see those as well and they look great imo on the neverfull. Since it is not stretchy I didn't think it would conform with the curvature of the speedy handle? Do you know if it actually does?

Yes I suppose that works, but doesn't it still darken the middle? I have done that and it gradually darkens the middle for me. I can't go with dry hands, and I'm a total moisture type of gal, so maybe that my problem. Lol:lol:
All the years and years long examples I've seen were beautifully even. But I guess they were not heavy hand cream users.

Reactions: Debbie65
I use Love Handles on my bags, and I find them very incognito. They're not bulky and my hands hide them so nobody sees them.
My handles stay clean, and now I feel weird if I carry a bag without them. lol.
I dislike bandeaus and I can never get them to stay in place.
I like Love Handles because they're easy and I can wash them.

Reactions: Debbie65
I use Love Handles on my bags, and I find them very incognito. They're not bulky and my hands hide them so nobody sees them.
My handles stay clean, and now I feel weird if I carry a bag without them. lol.
I dislike bandeaus and I can never get them to stay in place.
I like Love Handles because they're easy and I can wash them.
Yes I will not ever be without them. NOPE! IMO they are a GAME CHANGER! I see the dirty vachetta on the pre loved market and I just know I do not want mine to be that way. I am a lotion lover and want to PERSERVE my skin, so there is no way I will neglect my skin in order to keep my vachetta from getting super dark and dirty. Lol. No, I will continue to use my Love Handles and buy more when my vachetta starts to patina. The nice thing about Love Handles is there are different color options! Also you are right! We can wash them! We sure can't wash our vachetta! Hahaha!