Preston addicted! Ecru and Sea Mist edge paint Preston

Oh, BellestChele....what can I say? You are a very sick woman. You have a problem. I feel so bad for you. I really want to help. Let me help you. What you should do is pick up these handbags before this gets worse and bring them to the UPS office nearest you. Have them package them up and send them to:

barskin's Preston Addiction Cure Center
Box 5900
Boston, MA 02116-5900

Do this as soon as possible. And don't worry about thanking me. Just knowing I can be of assistance is thanks enough.

LMAO...thank you so much for offering to help me with my addiction.

LMAO...thank you so much for offering to help me with my addiction.

I think your preston family doesn't need to do an intervention on you. ;)

They are beautiful, timeless designs that will give you pleasure for a long time.

Sometimes addictions actually feel good, look good and add to our lives (like your preston collection) in which case I say "bring it on!" :cool::biggrin:

Yay!! How are you liking her? I will admit that it wasn't instant love on the color at first. But I can't imagine giving her up now.

LOVING her!! As soon as I saw her in the store, I gasped! I can't wait until it is Spring here so that I can take her out :smile:. I am curious to see the Pink IRL; do you think you are keeping her?

LOVING her!! As soon as I saw her in the store, I gasped! I can't wait until it is Spring here so that I can take her out :smile:. I am curious to see the Pink IRL; do you think you are keeping her?

I'm really on the fence about the pink. It's gorgeous and happy but it's so bright. And I'm just not sure it's "me". It seems loud to me even though I know it's just me. I hate to sound like I'm insulting it because I'm not trying to! I think once I dig out my summer clothes, I might feel a little different. We'll see. I'm just afraid I'll regret returning it.

I'm really on the fence about the pink. It's gorgeous and happy but it's so bright. And I'm just not sure it's "me". It seems loud to me even though I know it's just me. I hate to sound like I'm insulting it because I'm not trying to! I think once I dig out my summer clothes, I might feel a little different. We'll see. I'm just afraid I'll regret returning it.

Yes, that is my feeling just seeing it online here. It is pretty, but it SCREAMS the colour to me and I don't know if I could do something that loud. I would definitely consider it in a wallet. Wait for a bit and see what happens :smile:.