Preston addicted! Ecru and Sea Mist edge paint Preston

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I have a problem...a Preston addicted problem. It all started with the gorgeous Sea Mist Preston and I love it! Since I loved it so much, I decided to take a chance and order the Bright Mulberry and the Pink Ruby site unseen. The Bright Mulberry is definitely a keeper, I'm still on the fence about the Pink Ruby. I went to Macy's today to look at the black and white edge paint Preston to maybe replace the pink one with. I ended up with a difference edge paint, the Ecru and Sea Mist. I haven't seen many pics of this on here so I thought I'd share. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396219465.380285.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396219481.885415.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396219499.624550.jpg

2. The Ecru color is so hard to capture! Here are a couple of shots from the store.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396219562.469859.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396219584.204867.jpg

3. Beautiful! How about posting some family pics? Pretty please?

4. Here are some pictures I took outside since it's so gorgeous today. Maybe spring really is coming!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396220131.796846.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396220147.781470.jpg

5. love them!

6. I'm drooling over here. The colors are GORGEOUS!!!

7. Oh, BellestChele....what can I say? You are a very sick woman. You have a problem. I feel so bad for you. I really want to help. Let me help you. What you should do is pick up these handbags before this gets worse and bring them to the UPS office nearest you. Have them package them up and send them to:

barskin's Preston Addiction Cure Center
    Box 5900
    Boston, MA 02116-5900

Do this as soon as possible. And don't worry about thanking me. Just knowing I can be of assistance is thanks enough.

8. Wow, they are all so gorgeous. Congrats

9. Love the group photo! They are all so cute!

10. Congrats on your new Preston!!! She's a beauty! You have a lovely Preston family! I love this pic!...

Attached Files:

11. Gorgeous. :smile:

12. That's OK. We can go into treatment together. I have Graphite, ordered Ecru, and wanted the Black/White edge paint but I'm still thinking about other colors. Preston is a good size for me and I like the light weight when I fill her up.

13. Congrats on that stunning Preston and that family pic..... Drool

14. The 4 together are just amazing. I have no idea how you are going to return the pink one...you need it to round out the color spectrum not to mention how gorgeous they all are!!! Congrats!

15. Beautiful Family!:love: