Prada Boots - Yes/No?

Ive been looking at this version too, are the comfortable? True to size? My only worry is they are very heavy? I've never seen in person..

Thank you!
Yes they are really comfortable and really light, they size a little big, Also if you ar in Canadian Winter its a must ! they are really durable

Also hurry up because they will soon increase in price at 2200$CAN

Reactions: fairlady
I just received my Monolith ankle boots (leather/nylon) after much research and debating about the comfort, cost, trendiness etc.

I find these Prada boots to be extremely comfortable. I was not expecting comfort since the leather is hard. I have a wide foot and so I was expecting immediate pain, however it feels very nice on my foot right now. I sized up. Normally I wear a 7.5 wide, or a normal US 8. I purchased a 38.5 in these boots to be safe.

I also own the Chanel classic combat boots (with a flat sole), and the Chanels are extremely uncomfortable in contrast. These Prada boots feel like I can wear them all day.

They do appear like they are going to scuff easily and show damage. I’ve been walking around the house in them and already have a scuff.

As for the style::loveeyes: total showstoppers!

I’ll report back if there’s anything noteworthy to say after wearing them all day.

Reactions: maximemw
I just received my Monolith ankle boots (leather/nylon) after much research and debating about the comfort, cost, trendiness etc.

I find these Prada boots to be extremely comfortable. I was not expecting comfort since the leather is hard. I have a wide foot and so I was expecting immediate pain, however it feels very nice on my foot right now. I sized up. Normally I wear a 7.5 wide, or a normal US 8. I purchased a 38.5 in these boots to be safe.

I also own the Chanel classic combat boots (with a flat sole), and the Chanels are extremely uncomfortable in contrast. These Prada boots feel like I can wear them all day.

They do appear like they are going to scuff easily and show damage. I’ve been walking around the house in them and already have a scuff.

As for the style::loveeyes: total showstoppers!

I’ll report back if there’s anything noteworthy to say after wearing them all day.
How tall are you May I ask? I’m 5 foot 3 and wonder if these will look funny on my relative short frame! How have you found the shoes?

omg I just purchased these ! I’m not someone that buys trendy things but I figure that big platform combat boots have been around since the 90’s, so if anything…they will have longevity. Once the trend of the little pouch wears off…you can take them off and just wear them on their own. I’m so excited !! Definitely the most expensive shoes I have ever bought. But they look so cool with girly day dresses or boxy coats and winter wear.

How tall are you May I ask? I’m 5 foot 3 and wonder if these will look funny on my relative short frame! How have you found the shoes?

I’m 5’4”. I think they look great on me, haha. I look short and don’t have long legs but the boots are amazing. Even my client noticed them and commented how awesome the boots were.

Those of you who have been wearing these boots a while now. How are they in size?
Did they stretch? Do they run true to size or did you size up?

Want to buy them but so unsure about sizing!

i’ve had mine 2 years and bought it tts, no stretch and still looks good! if you live in a very cold place and need to wear thick socks then you could go up a size
Those of you who have been wearing these boots a while now. How are they in size?
Did they stretch? Do they run true to size or did you size up?

Want to buy them but so unsure about sizing!

ey are really comfortable and really light, they size a little big, Also if you ar in Canadian Winter its a must ! they are

They came !! Excuse the belly in the picture….I’m 16 weeks pregnant and found out I’m gonna be a boy mum so it’s made me want to dress more edgy that’s not usually my style…I’m usually very girly girl but I’m starting to embrace it a more boyish style View attachment 5293646View attachment 5293647

i’ve had mine 2 years and bought it tts, no stretch and still looks good! if you live in a very cold place and need to wear thick socks then you could go up a size

Are they fine to use with winter snow? Thanks