Pouches for organizing

My favourite non-leather ones are probably from marimekko. They come in different patterns every year, available in different sizes, nylon lining, can be washed and weigh nothing. My current ones, but always on the look-out for the next colourful one:
View attachment 4938468
View attachment 4938469View attachment 4938470
Huge fan of Marimekko here too. Question about the kiss lock coin pouch, do you find the opening too small (in proportion to the overall pouch size), or difficult to get into? I don’t have a store near me that I can see for myself, so I gotta order online. Thank you!

Last edited:
Huge fan of Marimekko here too. Question about the kiss lock coin pouch, do you find the opening too small (in proportion to the overall pouch size), or difficult to get into? I don’t have a store near me that I can see for myself, so I gotta order online. Thank you!
I took some comparison pics of the Mini Kukkaro, 8 x 8 cm., I hope they help. Even though this marimekko coin purse (like the Hermès Bastia) isn't large enough to fit a credit card, it can be used for plenty of other tidbits. I use it for "hygenic" products, headache pills etc. that I don't want on the loose in my make-up clutch (it fits a lot more than shown here).
It doesn't have a nylon lining, just a white textile one, so in my opinion not the best for coins.

Also for anyone considering this tiny pouch, there is a slightly larger one, the Pieni Kukkaro, 13 x 12 cm, and lots of other versions and sizes. Here's a link to the marimekko EU website https://www.marimekko.com/eu_en/bags/purses-wallets

IMG_0549.JPGIMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0544.JPGIMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0563.JPGIMG_0541.JPGIMG_0542.JPG
IMG_0566.JPGIMG_0568.JPG

I took some comparison pics of the Mini Kukkaro, 8 x 8 cm., I hope they help. Even though this marimekko coin purse (like the Hermès Bastia) isn't large enough to fit a credit card, it can be used for plenty of other tidbits. I use it for "hygenic" products, headache pills etc. that I don't want on the loose in my make-up clutch (it fits a lot more than shown here).
It doesn't have a nylon lining, just a white textile one, so in my opinion not the best for coins.

Also for anyone considering this tiny pouch, there is a slightly larger one, the Pieni Kukkaro, 13 x 12 cm, and lots of other versions and sizes. Here's a link to the marimekko EU website https://www.marimekko.com/eu_en/bags/purses-wallets

View attachment 4938927View attachment 4938975
View attachment 4939004View attachment 4939005
View attachment 4939009View attachment 4939010View attachment 4939011
View attachment 4939012View attachment 4939013
Thanks so much for the detailed photos! Not being able to see the products in person made it difficult for me to gauge the exact size of both the body of the pouch and the opening. Your photos are incredibly helpful. Off to look at Marimekko pouches :smile:

I have a pouch from another brand called lady alamo. It's pretty much exactly like the marimekko pouches. When it's full it can stand by itself. It has a nylon lining too and it's washable! I love mine :heart: I use it as a kind of catch all. It fits a lot more than you would think. Here's a picture (not mine) The small one is $20 and there's another large pouch that comes with a wristlet which is $38.
LittleZip_ChevAsh_1_1024x1024.jpg