Your Cartier Collection / family

Love the idea of this thread!
I don’t usually keep my jewelry in their original boxes but put them back there just to take these pictures :smile:
- My small rg JUC with diamonds and my wg Love (don’t use this one for the moment though so already in the box)
- My xs rg Amulette necklace in malachite and my Étincelle wedding band (2mm)
I feel blessed for having such beautiful pieces to enjoy daily :love:

Attachments

• 5D3A2CB1-20FB-4B83-8546-D83E32C2B8B8.jpeg
    5D3A2CB1-20FB-4B83-8546-D83E32C2B8B8.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 202
  • 2573D761-A50C-41F9-BD4E-7BCC13248EFF.jpeg
    2573D761-A50C-41F9-BD4E-7BCC13248EFF.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 204
Gorgeous collection!! Maybe I should take one with everything in its box too!
Love the idea of this thread!
I don’t usually keep my jewelry in their original boxes but put them back there just to take these pictures :smile:
- My small rg JUC with diamonds and my wg Love (don’t use this one for the moment though so already in the box)
- My xs rg Amulette necklace in malachite and my Étincelle wedding band (2mm)
I feel blessed for having such beautiful pieces to enjoy daily :love:

• Love
Reactions: Chachalouve
Surprised this thread didn't get traction.
mine is super small shall post soon!
Same here! I was expecting it to be many pages. I want to start a thread on the JUC necklace - haven’t seen much of it online and it really is amazing. The price point compared to the thicker one is soooo good for someone who wants the look but more more daily wear and at less than half the price.

Beautiful necklace!
I will look at this one closer..!
The opening mechanism is a little weird - you can to twist/bend it like the thin JUC bracelet but it locks in place. I don’t think I’ll be taking it on and off too much, plus love the look so much that I went for it. Plus since it locks into the hinge it keeps the shape - so it won’t catch or bend on anything, you just have to bend it to put it on. Again, because of the lower price point I went for it because it’s much more wearable - more than the original thick one - and still gives that amazing look. Plus I have all the other JUC pieces so this completed my JUC collection.

Reactions: Chachalouve