Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

I can't decide between boxed and grained leather, they both look SO good! Boxed for the sexy and sleek look, and I also don't have any bags in box. But grained leather seems more durable and long lasting. Anybody have both or were deciding on both who can share their experience?

I can't decide between boxed and grained leather, they both look SO good! Boxed for the sexy and sleek look, and I also don't have any bags in box. But grained leather seems more durable and long lasting. Anybody have both or were deciding on both who can share their experience?
plenty of posts on this, but i have both. they hv diff vibes, so it depends on you. be best to try in person, but if not, using black specifically, the grained feels more casual for me while black gives a bit more polish. its a simple shape so you cant go wrong with either. who knows, you might end up w both, like many of us here.

Reactions: blackleathergoldhw
plenty of posts on this, but i have both. they hv diff vibes, so it depends on you. be best to try in person, but if not, using black specifically, the grained feels more casual for me while black gives a bit more polish. its a simple shape so you cant go wrong with either. who knows, you might end up w both, like many of us here.

I have the grained leather in pearl grey and chose this leather as it is more durable, easier to maintain and best-suited as my "business" bag.

Reactions: blackleathergoldhw