Post Web Hermes Finds

Please note this is not a chat thread nor a recent purchase 'show-and-tell' thread.

This thread is for showing AVAILABLE items STILL for sale to OTHERS from a site or seller.

Please report:

Chat
Shall I/shan't I?
Info inquiries
Posts without links and info of where to buy
Recent purchases. This usually indicates soliciting and soft-selling (commercial resellers that deplete h.com stocks so that regular consumers can't buy at retail prices) and/or often shilling

From our T&R:

Buying/Selling on TPF​

• Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted on PurseForum. Want-To-Buy or Want-To-Sell posts will be deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale or desire to buy via direct messages to other members is prohibited.
  • Shilling your own auctions is not permitted in posts, signatures or otherwise. However, you may list your auctions in the new List Your Auctions sub.
  • Offering to obtain goods for others or requesting for others to buy goods for you is not permitted.

Special edition Colliers et Chiens Plumetis Twilly on Hermes USA:

View attachment 4880532
I am not a fan of the Twilly but I love the design of this so much I did myself wondering what excuse I could find to buy one :biggrin:

Reactions: Amka and Cygne18
Special edition Colliers et Chiens Plumetis Twilly on Hermes USA:

View attachment 4880532
I just ordered this. You can probably tell from my screen name that I am a dog lover. I'll use it on a BBK GHW. Thanks for the heads up!

The chance to personalize your own Calvi and Bastia is here again!!
A couple weeks ago, I placed an order of bastia. This time I ordered a calvi.:lol:
The link of Bastia,

The link of Calvi,

These are what I have ordered.:blush:
E4BC8CCC-3083-4455-BF12-2D8091F330ED.jpeg
B1F6C63E-49B4-42AF-A7A6-7176D847C686.jpeg

I’m so curious what combinations other people would make. If you don’t mind, please share with me.:heart:

Reactions: Meta
The chance to personalize your own Calvi and Bastia is here again!!
A couple weeks ago, I placed an order of bastia. This time I ordered a calvi.:lol:
The link of Bastia,

The link of Calvi,

These are what I have ordered.:blush:
View attachment 4883040
View attachment 4883041

I’m so curious what combinations other people would make. If you don’t mind, please share with me.:heart:
Nice.. i tried to order but my order got cancelled today, was yours too?