Poshmark and Tradesy leave bad taste

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
Well I’m royally putout! To phrase it nicely, bought a medium Chloe Marcie from Poshmark. It has to go to California to be authenticated! It passed according to them, but that was 3 days ago, still hasn’t been shipped to me. It’s been 10 days since I purchased!
Then, fool that I am I purchased a Chloe paraty military from Tradesy. Luxtradesy is seller. No where did I see on listing that item was coming from Beijing, China [emoji630]! Yes a red flag. Didn’t find that out until I was informed Bag was shipped. Now after numerous messages to seller, I get no response. Also, being new to Tradesy I find no return policy for overseas purchases.
It really sucks buying online when you have no way to know what you are actually receiving. My H moved us to the Appalachian mountains. And there is nothing here, nothing but Walmart.
Anyone with experience with Tradesy or the seller, please let me know your experience! So far it’s been a terrible Monday morning!

Well I’m royally putout! To phrase it nicely, bought a medium Chloe Marcie from Poshmark. It has to go to California to be authenticated! It passed according to them, but that was 3 days ago, still hasn’t been shipped to me. It’s been 10 days since I purchased!
Then, fool that I am I purchased a Chloe paraty military from Tradesy. Luxtradesy is seller. No where did I see on listing that item was coming from Beijing, China [emoji630]! Yes a red flag. Didn’t find that out until I was informed Bag was shipped. Now after numerous messages to seller, I get no response. Also, being new to Tradesy I find no return policy for overseas purchases.
It really sucks buying online when you have no way to know what you are actually receiving. My H moved us to the Appalachian mountains. And there is nothing here, nothing but Walmart.
Anyone with experience with Tradesy or the seller, please let me know your experience! So far it’s been a terrible Monday morning!
How was your experience with Poshmark? Did you receive your item, and was it actually authentic? I would love to buy an item off of Poshmark but I am unsure of the Posh Authenticate.

I bought a marcie. All the tags, dust bag, hologram card and sticker.
Bag was 675. Looks brand new, not sure it was ever used. Posh kept it 4 days to authenticate. Took me five minutes! I’ve owned other Marcie’s, so I knew what to expect. It’s dusty yellow and a 2017 bag! Quite gorgeous!

Reactions: Angel1879