popular items that have grown on you

I never liked the LV Neverfull at all. I would see it everywhere and just never liked it. Now I have one, and I absolutely love it! Not sure what made me buy one, but I wanted a nice tote, and since I love LV, I wanted to try it. It's such a popular bag, so I figured it has to be good. I just love it and I'm so glad I bought one.

Not sure these are still considered "popular" but I would say Uggs. I recall when they original came out and I believe were only available in brown color and I thought they were so ugly I swore i would never wear them. Years later, now I own 3 pairs (pink, grey, and aqua though not brown). They are the best in cold weather!
I love my Uggs! I live in Colorado and wear them in the mountains all the time during the winter (before and after skiing). You don't even have to wear socks, they keep your feet so warm. I love them.

I love my Uggs! I live in Colorado and wear them in the mountains all the time during the winter (before and after skiing). You don't even have to wear socks, they keep your feet so warm. I love them.
Agree! I live in south Florida where don't need but I definitely bust them out the few "Cold" days a year we get and any time I travel somewhere cold. Was just in Colorado twice last month and wore my uggs on plane (wear without socks too). I recently bought a new pair in an aqua color to try to coordinate with my Tiffany fenduli bag but haven't worn yet (they're a bit more vibrant than I would have liked).

I never liked the LV Neverfull at all. I would see it everywhere and just never liked it. Now I have one, and I absolutely love it! Not sure what made me buy one, but I wanted a nice tote, and since I love LV, I wanted to try it. It's such a popular bag, so I figured it has to be good. I just love it and I'm so glad I bought one.
I always thought the neverful was a bit common/ generic but bought the limited ikat version 10 years ago bc I love pink. Unfortunately the glazing had issues with melting (this version was notorious for this) and LV was unable to fix. I recently got another neverfull (empreinte from the wild at heart collection) and LOVE it. Welcome to the club lol