Popincourt Haut/cabas Piano

Ladies, Im also torn between these two lovely bags (and maybe the small bucket). Would it be possible to get pics of you carrying themon your shoulders? I really need an on-body comparison so I can see how big they are.

Thanks so much

I favor the Popincourt. It is not too much smaller than the Piano and it has that extra set of details that make it a little more special >> the leather piping trim all around the edges, the cute zipper pull, and the adjustable straps.

I'm looking into the popincourt haut- I went to LV in NYC yesterday and it wasn't exactly chilly, but I still had a medium weight quilted jacket on. I'm a size 10-12 and 5'6" and with my jacket, the cabas piano was a snug fit! I like that the popincourt at least has adjustable straps. It seems like the handle drop is quite long, too- has anyone measured it?

The batignolles bags were fine but i'm looking into a Damier Chelsea now. I have a bag that's too similar to the horizontal for me to justify it.

It seems I can't get anything like le multipli-cite, either (sorry about the spelling), because its handles aren't extendable. My size never even occurred to me as being an issue until I found out I was limited to certain LVs if I'm wearing anything bulkier than a denim jacket! :wacko:

That's really horrible - I saw the Popincourt Haut today, and I realized it's not for me, so I'm gearing towards the Piano... but I live in AZ, more than a tank top is barely required.
Hmm... I better go check things out.

I love mine -- it's definitely a great medium sized bag. It holds a lot but you don't have to dig to get anything. And if you're not carrying too much, it will hold up and not look like other bigger bags where it looks real obvious that it's empty! :smile:

I've had Cabas (mine is Alto though) for years and only use it for travel. I am not *dare I say this* a fan of PH for some reason. It looks too busy for my taste. If I had to choose, I would choose Piano.