Popincourt Haut/cabas Piano

1. Bonjour, measures of Popin Haut are a little bit smaller than those of the Cabas Piano, but I would like to know if the difference when carrying the Pop H is really important or if you can put inside a lot of thinks as you can do with de Piano ? Merci.

2. Hi - I recently bought the Popincourt Haut and it holds quite a bit. Wallet, glasses, cell phone, book, and a variety of other things and it wasn't close to being full. Hope that helps some.

3. Merci beaucoup.

4. my pleasure!

5. you might do a search as this topic as been posted before...maybe in the other threads there are pictures that will give you visuals on the differences.

6. If i was just making the choice now(to buy new) i'd go for the popincourt. Reason less worry about the bottom of the bag.

I purchased my piano bag used and for the purpose of it being my abuse bag for bag weather so i wasnt worried about the bottom of the bag.

7. bonjour, j'ai le popincourt haut, et sont ici des images de ce que je peux mettre à l'intérieur:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

c'est vrai!

8. Oooo I like the size of your agenda.. can i ask what the size is ?
    thanks

9. it's the medium agenda in Monogram Mat

10. I hope this is correct, my french isnt the best

Bonjour, j'ai un sac de piano de Cabas. Voici ce que vous pouvez mettre à l'intérieur de lui. Appréciez!

**Hello, I have a Cabas piano bag. Here is what you're able to put inside it. Enjoy!**

Okay, I cheated and use the online translator :smile:

11. Thank you ..

It looks great.

12. The Popincourt holds alot. I can get all of this in it.

contents.jpg
  13. wow that does hold a lot! Definitely go with the Popincourt and save yourself the worry about the bottom vachetta leather piece. I wouldn't get another Cabas because of that. Popincourt has a little more style too.

14. It does hold a lot! Wow! ^^ Lots of pink stuff!

15. bonjour tout le monde ! I thank you very much for pictures, it's very helpfull to see bags "in situation".

Merci.

PS : your french is perfect !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice