pop up hermes boutique at liberty, london

Thanks for the info AIV, I still can't decide whether its a :tdown: or a :tup: but very interested to see it nonetheless. I do however love the logo so might just have to buy something anyway :graucho: I also found this. Sounds really exciting, can't wait.

OK ladies, sorry for the delay on this one! I've finally manage to get some lower-res images to share (the ones I originally had access to were around 40MB each!). And the most amazing logo with a zebra has also been created for the collaboration (zebras have been a big thing for Liberty for the past two seasons...), which I'll attach in the next post.

They will be available to pre-order online two weeks prior to the launch in store, so for anyone not in the UK, you won't miss out. You can register your details at http://www.liberty.co.uk/hermes and you will receive advance notice of their release time and date.

I think my favourite is the Mabelle, because the red and blue work so well together. But I also love the Eloise because it incorporates the Hermes orange. I would love to hear what the Hermes experts think!

x

thank you so much for the images, they are so fun. i am a little torn, i love purple....but the red and blue give the most crisp details. i think you are right, the red/blue is the star, although they are all fabulous!

CVW, I know exactly what you mean. I loved the concept, but wasn't sure how it was going to look in real life. But I saw one in real life the other day and I fell in love. The Liberty Tana Lawn cotton has been washed to make it particularly soft (it is one of the finest cotton weaves available anyway), and the details of the logo are more pronounced in person. I think because the images are relatively small they can look a little bit busy, but at actual life size the detail makes much more sense (if that makes sense :huh: )

Thanks for the info AIV, if my past experiences are anything to go by, scarves I don't like in pics become must haves once I've seen them IRL so you never know :graucho: I might even be super generous and get DH a tie!

I want one too! I registered on Liberty website, but I don't know if I'll be able to get one since I live in Italy...I must find a Ryanair flight to London!

Liberty Card Holders should have recieved their reminders today for 07.09.09 - 16.10.09

recieved also a 'Petit Journal de la Soie' there are some great (and some 'maybe not me' ideas) for wearing H scarves.

Anyone who has not recieved PJdlS because they are not LCH ask at libertys cutomer services or scarf room (entrance the last right of main door) :sunnies

I still haven't decide if I should buy one or not...from what I understand they do ship to Italy for 25£, but I still don't know if I should buy one of these LE scarves or keep my money in my piggy bank for another Hermes scarf...decision decision

I still haven't decide if I should buy one or not...from what I understand they do ship to Italy for 25£, but I still don't know if I should buy one of these LE scarves or keep my money in my piggy bank for another Hermes scarf...decision decision

You AND me gal. I have to see them IRL to decide but I'm kind of leaning towards another pure-H-pure-silk anyway so these scarves will have to be something special and not like a piece of H-stamped chintzy table napkin

You AND me gal. I have to see them IRL to decide but I'm kind of leaning towards another pure-H-pure-silk anyway so these scarves will have to be something special and not like a piece of H-stamped chintzy table napkin

I liked the fact that they are made of cotton and not silk, which makes them much more versatile to me, but some of the floral patterns are just not me.
I think I'll make my decision after someone here posts her Liberty scarf!