pop up hermes boutique at liberty, london

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. just thought i would pass along info from wwd-

"look out for a pop-up hermes boutique this september at liberty, the landmark london department store on great marlborough street. word has it the british retailer and the french luxury brand have also hatched some products in a collaboration that will meld hermes motifs with liberty's famous prints."

sounds fun and fabulous! wish i were nearby.

2. Thank you, will keep an eye out.....I adore Liberty prints

3. ^^^
    me too (well, we kind of knew that already,lol)

What a great excuse to go to London again soon! Thanks for the info!

4. Oh yeah come over again Kat!!

5. On my way...LOL...it was so much fun, and you were all so wonderful!

6. I'm going to see if I can find out the specific dates of this and if you can work it then come over for it

7. that would be great! You are such a darling person mooks:smile:

8. Very interesting. I love Liberty, will keep my ear to the ground for this one. Thanks for the heads-up.

9. Thank you for the information. Really looking forward to seeing the items as I adore Liberty.

Yes, Kat, you should definitely come over for it. Perhaps we should have our next meet around this?

10. Ooh, that's exciting! I love Liberty too. I need to find the new entrance though... last time I was in London I whizzed down Regent Street for a quick peek, and the entrance to Liberty had disappeared!

11. Ah yes, they gave up the building fronting Regents St (as they have the one on Sloane St now as well...)

This does look interesting! Thank you.

12. that would be nice:nuts:

13. oooh sounds great! thanks for the info! i wish i had a reason to be in london!

14. Oooh H and Liberty? Count me in! :biggrin:

15. Ladies, I work for Liberty, and I am counting down the days until the pop-up shop arrives in store :yahoo:

I'll have some images in a few days which I'll share as soon as they pop into my inbox!!!