Poll Question - Keep or Return, What Do You Think?

Keep or Return the Oxblood Nomad?

• Keep it, you love it and it's gorgeous!

• Return it and put the money toward a newer bag!

• Do both, keep the Nomad AND buy a newer bag!

• Return it and save your money, you already have too many bags!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like the bag/color but it seems like you're wavering, which is a bad sign off the bat :smile:

As for the bag being "old," I actually bought this at the retail Coach store in March of this year (ended up returning, but that's another story). So the design might be from a couple years ago, but Coach is still producing the Nomad in their retail stores... Unless your bag # indicates a 2015 mfg date, in which case my extra comment is pointless ;)

I used to know how to read Coach bag info but now it just confuses me. The creed patch doesn't include a date or a style number and the annoying little white tag in the pocket gives the style number 36026 and says "No. D1692" so does that mean it was made in 2016?

They did make and sell Nomad for a long time so maybe it isn't as old as I thought, thanks!

Why did you return your oxblood Nomad?

I used to know how to read Coach bag info but now it just confuses me. The creed patch doesn't include a date or a style number and the annoying little white tag in the pocket gives the style number 36026 and says "No. D1692" so does that mean it was made in 2016?

They did make and sell Nomad for a long time so maybe it isn't as old as I thought, thanks!

Why did you return your oxblood Nomad?
Yes, I believe that code means yours was manufactured in April 2016 (the 92 is likely to do with the plant location).
I returned mine because I bought it plus a couple charms mostly to get the free Rexy charm (promo+PCE), but I didn't actually return it until I just decided it was too much to spend on the bag. I rarely use my colorful (i.e. not black) bags anyway, and at 350+tax it would have been one of my most expensive bags. I'm such a sale shopper, so I got the black floral Nomad which was a little over $200 plus tax...similar to you.... which made me have the mental block against paying so much for the plain/non-floral version!

Also, with the nomads I'm just not sure I love how they show scratches on the front/back. With darker colors I feel like they'd be less obvious (black, navy, etc). But in the store I saw the display with several scratches and it just bugged me to think my $350 bag will look like that soon :-/

Anyway, that's my long boring story! I'm a weirdo about my bags though, since I have so many (and am trying to declutter/minimize). Good luck deciding!!

Reactions: katev
I think you should keep the Nomad and buy a new bag!

I have the Oxblood Nomad and it is my least used out of the 3 colors I own...

Well I love a sale too, but if you're having doubts that indicates it may not be the dream bag...

Love the bag in this color! Keep it!...If you keep it, make sure you adore it.

Solely due to the fact that you already have 2 other Nomads, I would either return this one or sell the one you like the least.

I agree with you about the price being too high, especially since the Outlets were selling Nomads for $189. not that long ago. If it were a better deal, I'd say keep it, but not at $250.

I voted keep but you really need a button that says send to meeeeeeeeeee!!...

I have 4 Nomads and Oxblood is my favorite. I hope you decide what's best for you.

I really like the bag/color but it seems like you're wavering, which is a bad sign off the bat...

Based on what you wrote i think you answered the question yourself, return... you have multiple points on why keeping it is not the best idea. It is gorgeous but you do own the bag twice over to enjoy!

Thank you all for helping me to make up my mind, I returned the Oxblood Nomad today. I've been carrying my grey birch willow floral Nomad since Sunday and I've realized that I love it more and don't need the oxblood bag even though it is beautiful. No regrets!