POLL: Final Pictures, FINAL Decision before Returning Commences!

FINAL DECISION! I promise...Returns Commence Tomorrow!

• Medium Denim Carly

• Large Denim Carly

• Medium Khaki Signature Saddle Carly

• Crimson Signature Stripe Tote (and matching agenda!!)

• Darker Blue Signature Stripe Tote

• NOTHING...return them all and quit spending money$$$$!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL...if I had the money to afford ALL of them, you bet I'd be keeping them ALL....EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!
:graucho::drool::heart:

Here's my gut opinion:
I'd LOVE to have the Crimson Sig Tote to match my agenda - GORGEOUS SET! (pros: matching agenda, pretty & different, but classic. cons: open on top; two straps...do they fall off the shoulder??)
But...if not, I think I'd keep the Khaki Saddle Carly. (pros: classic, zip top. cons: more $$ than tote) The agenda COULD go with this, too, since they are both khaki signature print.!
there's your answer! :yes:

go with your gut

as hard as it is to say, it's just a purse, please dont' be so stressed over a purse

there's your answer! :yes:

go with your gut

as hard as it is to say, it's just a purse, please dont' be so stressed over a purse

So true!!! The only reason I have hesitation on the tote is that it's non-returnable from Ebay...the others are from Coach or Dillards so I can THINK about them. You know?! :P
I may end up doing the Crimson just to have a SET and something different and it's still probably less total than ANY of the other bags. AND you can't get them anymore, whereas the other bags are pretty much available. We'll see. I do love the Carly shape & look though.

1. khaki/saddle carly
2. crimson tote
3. blue tote

That's my order, too. I just WISH I could see the Crimson Sig STripe Tote in PERSON before BUYING it (for good!)!! It would make the decision a LOT easier! UGH....I just don't know if it would be too "seasonal" - like a darker red or if I'd LOVE it?!?!? You know??

I voted for the Large Denim Carly but I think I'm prejudice because I absolutely adore that bag!!!!!

My second choice would be number 3.

I'm just not a tote person. I have to have a purse that fits well on my shoulder.

Did I mention I LOVE the LARGE CARLY?