Polene Numero Dix (Number Ten)

Hello, may I ask how did your bag age? Does it scratch or wrinkle easily? Thanks in advance
Hi--the bag has aged beautifully. I use it often but do take care not to bang it because of the smooth leather. It has softened just a bit (the structure is still fine but the leather has a softer feel, if that makes sense). No wrinkles or scratches yet. I love this bag! I can post some pictures if you want to see it, but it looks the same as the day I got her!

Reactions: bkee and fayden
Hi--the bag has aged beautifully. I use it often but do take care not to bang it because of the smooth leather. It has softened just a bit (the structure is still fine but the leather has a softer feel, if that makes sense). No wrinkles or scratches yet. I love this bag! I can post some pictures if you want to see it, but it looks the same as the day I got her!
Hi, I’ve read sime reviews about leather peeling/cracks on where the strap and bag connect. Do you have that?

Hi, I’ve read sime reviews about leather peeling/cracks on where the strap and bag connect. Do you have that?
I've seen some of those reviews, and I can see how that could happen -- the way the straps attach could create friction with the edge paint. But so far, I haven't had any of that happen. I don't move my strap often, though, so maybe that's why. I usually use it as cross body. I have only switched out the straps once to use it as a shoulder bag.

Would love to see some more photos as it is on my wish list.

Reactions: Kimbashop
Thanks for replying! I would love to see some pictures. :smile: I really like how the smooth leather looks, more than the textured leather.

Would love to see some more photos as it is on my wish list.
I'm sorry for my delayed response. Here are some pictures that I took yesterday. I tried to get closeups of the straps from different angles:
IMG_6813.jpegIMG_6811.jpegIMG_6812.jpegIMG_6808.jpegIMG_6811.jpegIMG_6812.jpegIMG_6810.jpegIMG_6809.jpegIMG_6814.jpeg