Polene 'family' pics

I wonder if the same color for different bag models looks different??
If I have time this weekend I’ll post my little family which does include a huit mini in burgundy.
Agree it’s more oxblood.

My lovely crossbodies. Thinking about adding a neuf mini. But still on the fence about the size/color.
Oh hey did you figure out a way to loop the metal chain strain to become a double strap? I had wondered about that but didn’t want to commit to buying before knowing about how versatile the chain strap was, because people have mentioned the chain strap digging into the should quite a bit.

My Polene family!
Huit mini in burgundy, regular neuf in black, beri in lilac.
The photo is taken with natural lighting with shades down in a balcony, and is definitely different in real life. The burgundy is darker, and the lilac is definitely more purple than pink in real life.

Gorgeous collection of colors! These look very symbiotic together.

Oh hey did you figure out a way to loop the metal chain strain to become a double strap? I had wondered about that but didn’t want to commit to buying before knowing about how versatile the chain strap was, because people have mentioned the chain strap digging into the should quite a bit.
I doubled the strap by twisting the chain and looping it under the flap. It works fine like this, but I don't typically carry it like this because it can be damaging to the leather. Usually I carry it as a shoulder bag without the chain doubled. When I stuff it full with a water bottle and I do find the chain strap digs in a bit. Carrying just the basics its ok.

I doubled the strap by twisting the chain and looping it under the flap. It works fine like this, but I don't typically carry it like this because it can be damaging to the leather. Usually I carry it as a shoulder bag without the chain doubled. When I stuff it full with a water bottle and I do find the chain strap digs in a bit. Carrying just the basics its ok.
Thanks!