Polene Beri Discussion Thread

Hey there, I have the chalk Beri bag, but I've been struggling with the straps so much. I like to wear it pretty short, but as soon as I put any daily items in the bag, the straps just get longer and longer as I wear them. Does anyone have any similar experiences? Would love any advice on ways to fix this problem. This alone makes me want to sell my bag. Thanks in advance!

Hi folks,

I've recently discovered Polene, and although I haven't seen them in person, these bags look beautiful, based on the pics I've seen alone! If I purchase one, I'm curious as to whether I should get the No.1 Nano or No.9 Mini. I'm looking for the following things:
-soft, good quality pebbled leather (although a bit of structure with the top handle no.1 is ok)
-holds the essentials (compact wallet, phone, mirror, blush, lipgloss
-easy to get in and out of
Any recommendations you could make would be great! I love all the styles I'm seeing but those two are what I'm gravitating towards... :flowers: :heart:

Hey there, I have the chalk Beri bag, but I've been struggling with the straps so much. I like to wear it pretty short, but as soon as I put any daily items in the bag, the straps just get longer and longer as I wear them. Does anyone have any similar experiences? Would love any advice on ways to fix this problem. This alone makes me want to sell my bag. Thanks in advance!
Hi. I have the same experience. I adjust it again when it happens

But it gets old after 10 adjustments in a day, no? Have you noticed this in any other polene bags? Hoping for a solution!
I have not experienced this yet with my beri but mine is pretty new & I try not to overfill it. However, I am thinking maybe buying a chain strap to replace the leather strap might help solve the issue? Got the idea since I saw a black Beri with chain strap on Polene’s website. Of course, you have to like using a chain strap as well… Hope it helps.

i emailed polene to ask about a repair for the polene beri. I had it for a couple of years (2?) and the top hardware is being pulled apart like this. i am waiting to hear back from them on whether they will do it and how much it would cost. I have to say i am a bit disappointed that the hardware would come out like this. I don't even use the bag that often.

Attachments

• 20240111_093427.jpg
    20240111_093427.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: poleneceline