Podium Orders for 2009

Are podium order information only available to frequent customers? Or can we ask them what they will have for the year? Thanks :smile:

depends on your relationship with your SA and the store. Basically podium is where the stores place their orders for the season and they decide what they order--the SA's then put people's names down for items --so if they order 20 black togo birkins there are probably 20 names down next to them with back ups

I tried to place an SO a few months back for a black box birkin and after a while got a call from my SA who told me that Paris was not accepting SO's for black box birkins.

HP2 really? Did they say a reason why? I know that Box Birkins are now SO but I wonder why its has been turned down?:shrugs:

I am not sure why it got turned down except to say they were not accepting orders for this particular type of Birkin.
They did accept an order for an exotic skin.

Wow! That's amazing! Who knew there would be a day where it would be easier to get an exotic birkin before a box piece! Thanks HP2 I can't wait to see your SO!!!

Yes she is! She was asking me for my second and third choices. Do you think I should order a RG togo Birkin instead? Rouge H box is still my dream bag.

I don't know. It seems that we have to go to FSH to make our box dreams come true.

I changed mine from box to epsom, because that's what's available.

RG togo Birkin sounds nice but it looks so different from Rouge H box. If RG makes you happy, I don't see why you shouldn't get it.