Pochette Cles - do you own one? A survey.

i have only one: a vernis perle. i have my keys on it along with the keyless entry thing. i do not use it to put my keys on the inside though. the only thing on the inside is my license. personally, i love it. i can grab only that if i need to go somewhere that i don't need my entire purse (like running kids to school). i don't baby mine either (even if it's vernis) and it still looks brand new.

I have a cerises cles that I use every single day to carry money and cards, I also keep my house keys on it. I used to have a mono one but never ever used it after I got the cerises so I sold it.

I have 12 of them.:yes: They are my favorite LV accessory and I use them as my wallet. I have to have one to match every LV bag I own. I love them all.

I have one (but it is another brand) and I put my keys inside it so they will not scratch the inside of my bags. I was going to get a mono cles but I think I am going to wait until the Groom line comes out because I like the stripes. :graucho:

I thought about getting one, but decided that I don't have any use for it :shame:
It's too large for me to use it as a keyholder... I also wouldn't use it as a wallet, because therefore it's too small... change, CC's, etc. fit perfectly in my wallet. And I hate to switch between my wallet and a special change holder, I need everything at the same place.
I :heart: the look when the Cles is attached to a bag, but it's not right for me... :huh:

i've got a black Epi P.Cles. and it is indispensable. i use it mainly for coins everyday and at night when i don't or can't bring my wallet, it contains my cards, cash and id.

mono -- carries my ccs, ids, bills, coins, recepits and all other random small paper junk i tend to accumulate! i have to go through it and weed out the junk pretty frequently!

I have one cles in damier. I keep my keys on it and on the inside I keep all of those annoying grocery store bonus cards that are meant to go on a key chain.

tan2 said:
just curious, how many items max can you keep in a p.cles?

It depends on the cles. The vernis ones are very tight while the perf and charms ones are somewhat oversized. I usually can fit 6-7 cards and about 6 bills folded up in a mono cles. HTH

Do you own a cles? yes

If so, which one? cerises

If you own more than one, which one is your favorite? I only own one

What do you use yours for, and where do you keep it? I use it to hold my ID and my debit card seperate from my wallet for in case my wallet was stolen. I keep it attached to my D ring inside a pocket.