Pochette Cles - do you own one? A survey.

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was on E-Lux earlier, browsing and looking at the different accessories for each line. As I came across the pochette cles, I was wondering...

Do you own a cles? If so, which one?

If you own more than one, which one is your favorite?

What do you use yours for, and where do you keep it?

Just curious :biggrin: Thanks! :cool:

2. I have a black MC one and I keep it attached to my car keys. I keep change and small bills in it for my coffee, magazines, etc.:biggrin:

3. I own a few, I use them as pochette extenders. I will also put coins, tampons, any small bits i don't want to shuffle around looking for. Or I hang them off bags just for flair. My favorite is probably the cerises.

4. I owned 4 - originally a monogram, which I sold and bought a cerises one and a damier one. I tired of the damier within 2 months and sold it. I missed my mono one and bought another, only to sell it a few months later - and finally I sold my cerises one after having it for a year. I was very confused with what to do with it. At first I used my mono cles as a wallet, but then I bought an MC PMP to match my MC trouville, so I used that. Then I decided the PMP was too small (which it truly was) and so I sold that, and bought a mono Koala - which is the perfect wallet, leaving me with cles' that I had no idea what to do with! I thought I'd use it for change, but my wallet has a change compartment! So then I began using it as a keychain, but it's really bulky for a keychain and annoying in the pockets of my bags - and finally I gave up with the cles. I really have no use for them. They are cute, and I do find myself pining for a new one - but I think their biggest appeal is their cuteness factor, nothing more - for me anyway ;)

5. So tampons fit discreetly in these contraptions? Interesting :amuse: I like the way the look hanging off a bag :heart:

6. I have five cles: monogram, damier, ceries, marshmallow vernis, and framboise vernis.

I use a cles daily to hold my keys and spare cards that I don't necessarily need in my wallet but I like to carry. Lately I've been using my two vernis cles because they're so pretty!

7. I would like one but I don't know if it's ideal for my car keys since I have a separate remote..

8. Yeah, the small OB ones without applicator. Very discreet, keeps the kids out of em, when they go through your bags.:shame:

9. I have a keyless entry thingie that is so bulky, on top of having a gazillion keys :shame: So I know it wouldn't be practical for me as a keyholder.

I think the vernis and MC are my favorites :heart:

10. My mom and dad both have the monogram canvas ones, then my mom has the cerises one. I have a white MC one.
    For her keys (includes the keyless entry thing), my mom actually has hers on a marshmallow vernis 4 key holder and we both have house keys on a damier 4 key holder.

11. hi heather,
    for ur venis cles - do you keep them in their dustbags to protect them, and only whip them out when u need to? i'm soooo on the verge of getting one :love: , but i'm so worried abt damaging them! even the SA reccomends keeping them in the dustbag to prevent any damage, and i'm wondering if it's really troublesome! :rolleyes:

p/s: i'm really clumsy... :P

12. I just sort of toss them around :shocked:

I mean, when they're stored in my closet they're in their dustbags, but when they're in my bags I use them normally. I don't trash them, but I don't baby them either.

13. I have a red vernis one that I just got this past week. I've got my keys on it, along with a keyless entry thingy. I don't put the keys down in the cles; I just zip it up with them outside of it. I'm thinking of putting my license in it so I can just grab it and go when I don't need a full bag.

14. I have a vernis one (noisette) and it is the one thing that I ALWAYS transfer from bag to bag. I keep cards that don't fit in my wallet in it. Or, if I hang it off my bag, I keep my important cards that I need access to. I love it. :love: I don't baby it either.

15. no, I don't own one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice